The new Open A-RPG Builder can let you create your own A-RPG game easily with productivity and few code.
- Include an editor for map / animation / script / sound / character editing.
- Include a default set of high quality graphics/animations/sounds/musics to start creating your own game.
- Include a high quality tutorial to start learning.
- Scripting language for easy development (few code).
- Is extensible with the use of plugins.
- Use physic engine (Box2D).
- Special effects available (fog, fire, etc.).
- Editor will be available on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- Can export to many target : Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, HTML5/CSS.
- A web platform will be available to share resources : sprites, animations, sounds, musics, demos, complete games (free or paid).
- Free version : can have most of the functionalities to edit and create a great game.
- Premium version : add some more advanced functionalities like : obfuscated export to avoid rip of resources (sound, graphics), license management, other productivity tools.
Follow development blog : https://www.computingnews.net/category/projects/oarb